So many books, so little time. I have a long list of books that I want to get to. And let's not forget the long list of books I want to write. After Unravel, all I want to do is write and read all day long.
What's on your to-read list at the moment? Here are some that I'm hoping to get to this year . . .
1. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
2. The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami
3. Sourdough by Robin Sloan
4. The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See
5. Making It Up As I Go Along by Marian Keyes
6. The Writer & The Witch by Robin Sloan