It's beginning to look a lot like 'What the hell? Where did the year go? It's Christmas next month?!'
Yep, it's that time of the year again. The older I get, the more I'm leaning toward a Christmas involving more experiences, food and family time, than presents. However, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get excited at the prospect of getting and giving gifts. We have so much local talent, so I have put together a little local list to help ease the shopping experience for you. I will be adding to this list, so keep checking.
1. Buy a custom illustration from Astrovix
3. Create a personalised lego figurine through Mini-Me
4. Get festive with a beautiful flower crown from Sunkissed Handmade
5. Buy a themed gift box at Gifting Made Simple
6. Buy a cute animal necklace and support a good cause from Critter Rescue SA
7. Buy a quirky South African product illustration - either framed or on a bag or cushion from Kaatjie Produkte
8. Buy a book case for your book loving friends from The Book Case
9. Get caffeinated by buying a coffee bundle through Cape Coffee Beans
10. Get retro with Retrospective Fashion Recreated. Amazing clothes, shoes, accessories and home gifts.